Tata Chemicals Ltd launches 'Tata Swach Silver RO' water purifiers on its Platinum Jubilee
A step towards providing Total Purification Solutions
Kolkata/ Haldia 24th January 2014: Tata Chemicals Limited, announced the launch of Tata Swach Silver RO Water purifiers for the Kolkata market, marking its journey of 75 years. Tata Swach, the revolutionary brand of Silver Nanotech Water Purifiers, announced its entry into the Reverse Osmosis water purifiers category with two sleek variants of Silver RO purifiers - ‘Platina’ and ‘Ultima’, with Special Silver SafetyTM ensuring the long life of the purifiers.
Today Tata Chemicals celebrates a historical milestone of 75 years in business by honouring it glorious past, celebrating its present and looking forward determinedly focusing on its long-term growth strategies. Mr. P.K. Ghose, Executive Director & CFO, Tata Chemicals Ltd, Mr. Parag Gadre, AVP- Strategy, Consumer Products Business and Head-Water Purifier Business and Mr. Sabaleel Nandy, Vice President ‐ Manufacturing Haldia in the presence of the company executives and employees marked the celebrations of the Platinum Jubilee of Tata Chemicals at the Haldia plant.
Tata Swach Silver RO
- New product line from the Tata Swach family
- Two sleek Variants - Tata Swach Ultima Silver RO+UV and Tata Swach Platina Silver RO
- With Special Silver SafetyTM that increases purifier life
- Unique Double i-care indicators that will provide automated notifications to consumers
- Zero contamination water tank
- Best in class NSFcertified RO Membrane